5.02.2023

Find what you love....


Intriguing advice!  I suppose it would be nice to die while doing something I love.  But now, what would that be?  Maybe dancing.  I HAD to have these heels by Le'La.  Aolani by name, glorious in the name of fashion!  I'm also wearing Le'La's Leandra dress, one of those gotta have/basic staple dresses for wear any time.  Well, whatever I'm doing at time of death, I sure hope I'm dressed well because I love fashion.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Le'La Design - Aolani Heels
HERE in store
Maitreya, Legacy, Peach, Kupra, Reborn, Erika,
BBL/BBW, Belleza, Belleza GenX, Slink, 80 textures
Le'La Design - Leandra Dress
HERE in store
Maitreya, Legacy/Perky/Nerido, Reborn/Juicy,
GenX Classic & Curvy, Kupra/Kups,
80 Textures Plain & Pattern
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Exile - Leslie Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Ambition Eyes
 Nuve - April Skin - EvoX BOM - Group Gift
Kibitz Gabriella's necklace
REBORN by eBODY w/Juicy Boobs

Diversion Step by Step, Pose 7m, & Backdrop


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)