5.13.2023

The time I saw flowers in your hair


When we were younger
We thought everyone was on our side
Then we grew a little
And romanticized the time I saw
Flowers in your hair
See, it takes a boy to live
Takes a man to pretend he was there

So then we grew a little
And knew a lot
And how we demonstrated it to the cops
And all the things we said
We were self-assured
'Cause it's a long road to wisdom
But it's a short one to being ignored

Be in my eyes
Be in my heart

So now I think that I could love you back
And I hope it's not too late
'Cause you're so attractive
And the way you move
I won't close my eyes
'Cause it takes a man to live
It takes a woman to make him compromise

So be in my eyes
Be in my heart

                     ~~Flowers In Your Hair, The Lumineers


CREDITS:

FlowerDreams - Laila dress
Multi-Fits, Texture Hud
 @ Swank

Magnetic - Flower Crown
Resize, Texture Change
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Stealthic - Lately Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Notoriety Eyes
 Nuve - Jenny Skin
Maitreya Mesh Body
_____________________________

The Bearded Guy - Summertime Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Amitie Moonlight Set, Pose 5

JIAN - Fallow Fawn

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)