5.06.2023

Stylizing your makeup


I'm actually wearing NINE products by Nuve in my shot.  And that's the thing about Nuve products, customization is endless.  You want to create your own very unique look? This is your store.  Nuve has moved!  They are located next to Rawr! now, so I felt it was very appropriate to wear some Rawr! jewelry.  I extracted my fave Ankh Queen earrings and necklace from my bulging inventory.  That's another story but we won't digress.  Rawr! products include customization options, how excellent is this??

My eyes are by Avi-Glam, called Credence.  Avi-Glam's eyes are the best on the grid, hands down; I'm so fortunate to be a part of their team.  This particular set has exactly what I want - a darker ring around the iris, enlarged pupil, bold color and the lighting pop.  

Happy weekend, and happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Nuve - Minx Eyelashes EvoX
Happy Weekend Sale
Nuve - April Skin EvoX (Group Gift!)
Nuve April eyeliner
Nuve Laura Eyebrows double slit Evo X
Nuve Genetics - Freckles full face LeL Evo X 50%
Nuve Dimples v2 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve Nose Overlay Avalon Lelutka Evo X - Sunkissed
Nuve Bubblegum lipgloss Evo X
Nuve Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Luster Hair for The Saturday Sale
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Credence Eyes
RAWR! - Ankh Queen Necklace, Earrings
Blueberry - Unbothered Top
REBORN by eBODY





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)