7.04.2017

Lay Me Down On A Bed Of Roses


Now as you close your eyes
Know I'll be thinking about you
While my mistress she calls me
To stand in her spotlight again
Tonight I won't be alone
But you know that don't
Mean I'm not lonely I've got nothing to prove
For it's you that I'd die to defend

I want to lay you down in a bed of roses
For tonight I sleep on a bed of nails
I want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost is
And lay you down on a bed of roses

                                   ~~Bed of Roses, Bon Jovi


CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Keegan
3 color packs - Naturals, Fades w/Ombre & Tipped, Fantasy
30 colors in each pack! All inc. rooted AND non-rooted.
249Ls each. Mega Pack 499Ls
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr

I love this style! It has a bit of flexi which makes dancing fun.
The color options are fantastic.
____________________________________

SNEAK PEEK!
Outfit - Emberotic's Fashion Designs
 Lisha Tube Top and Skirt
Arm Straps & Overknee High Boots
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s), TMP, Tonic
Hud w/7 Textures
@ The Darkness Monthly Event - Starts Tomorrow, June 5th !!
 More Store Info:

Okay, sexy little Goth girls, you need this one.
And it's versatile with various color options!
Gone are the days of needing to adjust arm and leg bands.
Psst - Boot. MUST HAVE!
____________________________________

Tattoo - CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR - Intense (Black)

Skin/Applier - Lara Hurley - Becca (Lelutka)
Lips, Free Eyeliner
Summerfest until July 20th !!

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Pose - Kirin Poses - Angel Sofa Prop

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)