7.09.2017

Stripped Nearly To the Skin


Ahh, at home and relaxing in some lingerie by Sn@tch. I think the Maddie Bikini Top & Bottom could easily double as a beach bikini too. Or is that vice versa. Okay, wear it either place, with all the fits and texture options they will get a lot of wear here and there. My hair is also by Sn@tch, called Suzy, and what a sexy style! Funny - I usually wear blonde hair. For some weird reason, I hadn't paid a lot of attention to Sn@tch's fades color hud beyond a lavender use once or twice. And there it was, a gorgeous blonde color I can live with forever! :p It's another one of those lessons, leave no button unclicked. Sn@tch's Salma Heels are fabulously awesome, with bunches of color options to extend into wearing with many other outfits. Yes!

I'm wearing *Kate*'s Fine Ring Collection, one of my favorite Bento hand sets. No closeup but if you'd like to see closer, I previously blogged the rings HERE. If my next post goes as planned, you WILL see them closer again.

I went to We <3 Roleplay and picked up this amazing body tattoo by The Muses. This is BodyArt 02 in Gold, available in an Omega Hud. I must admit, I'm liking particularly pretty or ornate tattoos more and more. This one? Bellissima! 

I'm striking a pose with one of NANTRA's gorgeous Beach Illustrated 2017 poses. The pose set has been updated for Bento, and it's yummy for all of our beach shots. So pop on your favorite swimwear (or lingerie!). With a Nantra pose, you'll always look photo spectacular.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Hair - Suzy
+
Maddie Bikini Top & Bottom
Salma Heels
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Tattoo - The Muses . Bodyart 02 . Gold
Black, Brown & Gold
Omega Huds
We <3 Roleplay until July 31st !!
_____________________________________________

Rings - *Kate* - Fine Rings Collection
Maitreya Bento/Vista Bento
w/Gem/Metal Change Hud
More Store Info:
_________________________________________________

Pose - {NANTRA}
Beach Illustrated 2017 8M
8 Bento hand poses + mirrors
@ The Liaison Collaborative until July 30th !!
More Store Information:
_____________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)