7.12.2017

The Butterfly Effect


When you love someone so deeply
They become your life
It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside
Blindly I imagined I could
Keep you under glass
Now I understand to hold you
I must open up my hands
And watch you rise
Spread your wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly, oh
Fly abandonedly into the sun
If you should return to me
We truly were meant to be
So spread your wings and fly
Butterfly
                                      ~~ Butterly, Mariah Carey

CREDITS:


Stealthic - Persephone (Bento Fitted)
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
This is a prettily elegant updo.
________________________________________

Tattoo - ! Black Swan !
Butterfly Effect
Maitreya, Slink, Omega
Dark or Fade

Hair Accessory - Persefona - InWorld
Butterfly AddON (blue) - Gacha
________________________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body


Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)