7.28.2017

Squisheh Deh Kitteh


Have you ever sat down and leaned back, only to squish a pet already there? Oops! lol, I love the expression on my Pudgy Persian by Jian, so cute! Pardon me, little one.

I'm wearing some hairstyle newness by Desmonia. This is Madelyn, an awesomely wild, long layered adornment. Madelyn is found at the main store, and while there, check out everything else too, lots of fabulous new releases for both clothing items and hair!

My corset is by Sn@tch, Lavinia in Suede & Silk. This is available in an 18-color hud and fitted mesh sizing. I love the design on it, very eye catching, with metal and a gem situated at cleavage. And below, I still have on my Reflections eye applier by Sn@tch. Tired of hearing about them yet? I will switch colors but they're now as much a part of me as my main body parts!

Also below, Whymsical Marketplace is working on a Maitreya version for several styles of nail appliers! I'm wearing a selection from the Leopard hud. I'm hoping my kitteh calms down with being stroked by a leopard likeness.



CREDITS:

Nail Applier - Whymsical Marketplace
Leopard Hud
Slink & Omega, w/Maitreya Arriving Soon!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
_____________________________________________

Hair - -Desmonia- 
Madelyn
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Top - :::Sn@tch:::
Lavinia Seude & Silk Corset
A Current Riot Item!
+
Eyes - :::Sn@tch:::
Reflections
Unrigged Mesh, System & Omega!
30 Colors!!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________________________

Kitteh - JIAN - Pudgy Persians
9. White Wander Kitten

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Milena Applier (now @ Uber)
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)