7.16.2017

Newness, Gifts and Gachas


My RL vacation is officially over and it's back to work in the morning. Whine, whine, the horror. LOL However, it's probably good for my "play money" budget! I picked up Magika's new hairstyle, Strawberries, at the store. It's so gorgeous! I particularly love the shiny texturing most obvious on the lighter colors. Black Swan has a GROUP GIFTIE out, the seriously hot Shadow Top & Short. Group Join is FREE, so you'd better go grab this one. I'm also modeling Black Swan's Make a Wish tattoo in the second pic.

I also popped over to The Epiphany event (the LM I give below is for the mirror location, easier to get in right now). I'm wearing Breathe's Nanami Heels, a rare, yay me, and Ersch's GIFT Donna necklace. The background I'm using (love, love, love) is also by Ersch, called Gatsby Gacha Backdrop 01 RARE, yay me again.


The poses I'm using are by NANTRA, called Look Book, and part of the Mega Pack in the store, consisting of 76 poses for only 500Ls. 76 poses! This is a steal price for quality/quantity.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Hair - Magika - InWorld Marketplace
Strawberries - New!!
__________________________________

Outfit - ! Black Swan !
Shadow Top & Short
Many, Many Sizes!!
GROUP GIFT / FREE JOIN !!!
+
Make A Wish Tattoo
__________________________________

[BREATHE] - Nanami Heels
The Epiphany until August 15th !!

ERSCH - Donna Necklace GIFT yellow
ERSCH - Gatsby Gacha Backdrop 01 RARE
@ The Epiphany until August 15th !!
__________________________________

Poses - {NANTRA}
Look Book 1, 2
Included in MEGA PACK
* * * * * * * *
More Store Information:
__________________________________

Eyes - *YS&YS* - Tresor Eyes for Lelutka Bento (Applier)

Eyelashes - A R T E - Lashes - Mixed Styles [LeLutka]
Powder Pack (Lelutka) July 2017 - More Info HERE

Lips - Blacklace Beauty - Jelly Gloss Sheers (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)