7.11.2017

Oh What You Do To Me


I'm gonna run, I'm gonna try
I'm gonna take this love right to ya
All my heart, all the joy
Oh, baby, baby, please
Rush, rush
Hurry, hurry lover, come to me
Rush, rush
I want to see, I want to see you free with me
Rush, rush
I can feel it, I can feel you all through me
Rush, rush
Oh, what you do to me

                                            ~~ Rush, Rush, Paula Abdul

CREDITS

enVOGUE HAIR - Netty
Hair Fair 2017 until July 16th !!
More Info On Website
This is a prettily elegant updo.
________________________________________

Dress  - [Marquesse] - InWorld
Marylinn (Black)
Multiple Fitmesh Sizes
@ Fashion Dazzle until July 26th !!
________________________________________

Heels - .:KC:. Couture InWorld / Marketplace
MIAMI HEELS
Previous Release

Jewelry - Glint - Garnet & Diamond Set
Visible Earrings, Necklace
Previous Release

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
w/ Glam Affair Chloe Applier
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Pose/Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)