5.28.2019

Farmer's Market - Beans At A Bargain


Once there was a girl and she was right from the sticks
thought she'd go out to the market one day
and hey, we could sure say of the town
she was the toast, really the most, we don't want to boast
but scads of lads would all surround her,
city slickers sure would hound her
she went to the market place and what did she did see
crew cut and cute with a crazy goatee, what a blend
he was the end sellin' beans dressed in his jeans what a buy
she was heard to cry

I got beans at a bargain little girl, won't you step right up
Cast your eyes upon my ware and you will have no other care
there'll be no other worry there if you see the crazy fare you'll have
when they are cleaned and cooked and crazy on the table
I got them fresh this very morning from the backyard and I picked them all myself
I hope that you would come along and buy my beans
Because a what I'm trying to say is they taste so good
they taste so very very very good, take advantage of a bargain
come on and buy some

We got string beans snap beans lima beans
We got the very kind of beans that I would like to put right in your pressure cooker
pretty baby don't you see what I mean
they are the finest of beans, coolest of beans
they are the best beans that you could find at this or any other market place


What are you trying to prove will all your talk of beans
yes I know that they look crazy but they are just beans only beans
and they will have to go cause there is something you should know
although I think your beans are great, well you can leave them off my plate
cause they're not my favorite dish

Hey, let me say I am not the guy whose supposed to sell the beans
it's a means to you cause I knew that I should be your guy come baby
let me try

Once there was drummer he was straight from New York
touring the country with Wardel Grey and Hey
we could sure say of the drums he was the toast, really the most
we don't want to boast but all the crazy chicks would sound him
all the crazy bands would hound him
then one day he saw the one that made it that world
he met and married that same little girl, what a blend
they are the end they're a cool house with a pool
crazy scenes, blame it on the beans

                      ~~ Farmer's Market, Annie Ross


CREDITS:

Vanity Hair - First Date
Tres Chic until June 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

[[ Masoom ]] - Goldie Dress
Rigged For Lara, Freya & Hourglass
Access Event until June 7th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh & Textures
___________________________

Mosquito's Way - Angie Boots
Multi-Fits and Generous Texture Customization
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

Secret Poses - Groceries Post 4 w/prop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Body Applier V2  (Omega)
♥ ♥ ♥
__________________________

.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
^^Swallow^^ - Princess Ears
Egozy. - BambiV2 Lipstick (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - Puddlechurch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)