5.13.2019

Maybe I'm Amazed


Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time,
And maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you.

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time,
You hung me on the line.
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you.

               ~~ Maybe I'm Amazed, Paul McCartney


CREDITS:

OPIA - Afrodita Dress - Pearl w/Headband

.:Tm Creation:. - [White Innocence] Garden scene
Pose is an Included Animation
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
Event Info:
THE TRUNK SHOW
April 19th through May 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

*Besom~ Zia Hair
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy applier (Genus), Body Applier V2  (Omega), Eyelashes II
.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)