5.31.2019

Got Me With Those Ocean Eyes


Saw you on a summer night
Swimming out into the deep end
You don't even know where you are going
I know you're not listening
Water glistening on your skin
Calling out for help
I hear the siren
I don't know why you
Swim into the dark
Let me be a
Life guard


Stomy water alibi
Got me with those ocean eyes
I was saving you, forcing me into a deep dive
Pressure building, you don't care
I was dumb and unaware
That you had me
Hold me under water like
A rip current rip tide
I was saving you, now I'm guarding my own life
Lips they intoxicate
Touch got me swept away
I don't know why you
Swim into the dark
Let me be a
Life guard

               ~~ Lifeguard, iamnotshane


CREDITS:

.:Tm Creation:. - [Save Me] Beach Scene
Adult or PG, Packed w/Animations, Demonstrating 2 Here
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

L.I.C. - String Bikini
Multi Fits, Unlimited Texture Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Exile:: Cicely
Fifty Linden Fridays

-Belleza- Poppy Makeup 2 (Genus)
Fifty Linden Fridays

.euphoric ~Giselle Eyes Applier (Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head CLASSIC Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)