7.10.2019

No One Warned Her It Was Flamingo Weekend At The Resort


Sometimes I wish I could always do humorous shots, a little off-beat like Far Side.  It's truly what I enjoy the most.  Sure, show the items, make it a little sexy, but to tell a funny story in it?  Omg, my personal heaven.  I hope I've made you laugh too.  

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

{NANTRA} - Flying Squirrel Set, Pose 1
La Vie En Pose until July 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.EscalateD. - Alina Hair
Wearing V1, Special Blondes MiniHUD
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

MOoH! - Vanessa Bikini
July Group Gift!
+
MoOH! - Flamingo Gacha
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

*YS&YS* - Maria Applier/Skin (Genus) - Tone 03
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Location - My Home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)