7.05.2019

You Can't Refuse The Call


The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all

Now I was once a fool, it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it call my name

                    ~~ The Trouble With Love Is, Kelly Clarkson


CREDITS:

{ZOZ} Original Mesh Nails & Polishes - Aida Reds Polish
Maitreya, Slink, Omega, ZOZ Bento
Cosmopolitan until July6 13th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook / Instagram
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Twilight Tattoo Omega Applier
Sn@tch-N-Grab!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Navy + Copper - Ava Hair
*YS&YS* - Dea Applier/Skin (Lelutka) - Tone 03
Avi-Glam - Trinity Eyes (Lelutka) - Powder Pack May '19

*Spicy* Bodyshop - Tintable Eyelashes II (Omega, Genus)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.3
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet
Chisa Creation - *CC* Nail Poses 2, #19 - Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)