7.22.2019

The Note Says Only After Dark


I find myself in her room
Feel the fever of my doom
Falling falling
Through the floor
I'm knocking on the devil's door yeah

In the dawn
I wake up to find her gone
And the note
Says "only after dark"

Burning burning in the flame
Now I know her secret name
You can tear her temple down
But she'll be back and rule again yeah

In my heart a deep and dark
And lonely part
Wants her and waits for
After dark 

                ~~ After Dark, Tito & Tarantula


CREDITS:

Vanity Hair - Clueless
@ Vanity Event until July 25th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

< IDEALIA > Flora Lingerie w/Texture Hud
Tres Chic until August 10th
+
< IDEALIA > Flora Boots w/Texture Hud
Tres Chic until August 10th
+
EMA Rings Previously Blogged HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Serenity Style - Marlene Vanity + Decor
Belle Event until August 3rd
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Salacity - Laura Round Rug
[Park Place] - City of Angels Faux Window-Animated Fog

Genus Project - Piercing Set Silver (Rigged)
Amara Beauty - Bella GENUS #12 @ Epiphany
Veechi - Buxom Lip Oil [Genus]
.euphoric ~Seduction Eyes Applier Pack 03 (Genus)
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Tintable Eyelashes II (Omega, Genus)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)