7.15.2023

Carmel by the sea


My darling whereever you are
Look up and find our star
For the same stars look down
On this lonely little town

Where you left me at Carmel by the sea
Oh my love come back to me
Come back to me at Carmel by the sea
Thorough sweet summer dreams linger on

Although I know you're gone
And lonely I stay where the water kiss [sic] the sand
On the shores at Carmel by the sea
Oh my love come back to me
Come back to me at Carmel by the sea.

                    ~~Carmel by the Sea, Kitty Wells


CREDITS:

Le'La Design - Carmel Outfit
Top, Panties, Skirt, Hat, Flipflops
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Nerido, Kupra, 
Reborn/Juicy, Erika, GenX Classic/Curvy w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve Courtney Skin update
Skin texture improved, minor fixes implemented,
fantasy skin tones, Velour skin tones added
Nuve April Eyeliner
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline EvoX
Nuve - Courtney eyeshadow 3 EvoX,
Nuve - Courtney lip tint 10 EvoX
Nuve - Lip gloss addon v2 25% EvoX
Nuve - Lip Shadow EvoX
Nuve. Nose Overlay Lilly Lelutka Evo X
Nuve. Tan lines no ribbons 50% opacity
Nuve - Body skin V5 Release
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Jillian Hairstyle
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes
Vibing - Maya Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY w/Juicy Boobs
_____________________________

Secret Poses - Kailani, Pose 4m
@ Cosmopolitan until July 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Bee Designs - A Day At The Beach Gacha 2 RARE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)