7.22.2023

One More Drink


I found out today, that he's a liar
Room full of him, the smell of sorrow.
I don't want to know if she's like me
Or how much she loves the way you speak.
I found out today, that you're a liar.
 
And I say
I got stuck into you
And I can't believe it, oh I'm on fire.
Friends told me what to do
But I don't believe it, oh I'm on fire.
 
Aha, one more drink tonight...

                       ~~One More Drink, GJan


CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Georgia Collection
 @ Swank

Howlette Design - Tribal V (Arm Tattoo)
BOM 4 opacities
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin
The Saturday Sale
Nuve April Eyeliner
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline EvoX
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Bonbon - Mei Hair
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes
SN.SHOWROOM - Kitty Bra
Hilly Haalan - Lumi Ripped Jeans
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - One Drink Set, Pose 1
Using option bar included
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 
Amitie - Rose Peper & Gin BACKDROP


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)