7.21.2023

The ice cream thief eyes his prize


I went into the shop one day
to get an ice cream treat.
‘Cause ice cream is my favorite thing,
my favorite thing to eat.
So many different kinds to try,
so many kinds to see,
And when it was my turn to say
how many scoops for me…
I said, “One scoop, two scoops, three scoops…
Three scoops for me, please.
Three scoops for me."

            ~~The Ice Cream Song


CREDITS:

Mutresse Daria Swimsuit & Skirt w/Windblown Animation
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn w/Texture Huds
@ Collabor88 until August 6th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve Courtney Skin update
Skin texture improved, minor fixes implemented,
fantasy skin tones, Velour skin tones added
Nuve April Eyeliner
Nuve Eye sockets + Waterline EvoX
Nuve - Courtney eyeshadow 12 EvoX,
Nuve - Courtney lip tint 12 EvoX
Nuve - Lip gloss addon v2 25% EvoX
Nuve - Lip Shadow EvoX
Nuve - Body skin v5
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Radiance Hair
.LeLutka. HALLE Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Fashiowl Poses - Happy Tiki Beach Bar (Rare)
Using holdable 1 cone
The Arcade until August 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________
 
Stun Poses - Antonia 3(curve)

JIAN - Poodle Party *VIP* Party Hat Wanderer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)