7.25.2023

It's never too late to jump off your train and head down a different track


Post title quote by Kimmy Nola.

When I walked out one morning
Had the wind blowin at my back
As I couldn’t find no lonesome old road
so I found me an old railroad track

As I walked down to that old railroad track
To carry my blues away
It was say no goodbyes start walkin those ties
A rambler til my dyin’ day

When I woke up that mornin’
It was I was slippin through the cracks
And the only thing to keep me from goin’ insane
Was my feet on that old railroad track

           ~~Old Railroad Track


CREDITS:

Apple Blossom - Harmony Set, Inc. Top, Skirt, Sandals
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn w/Texture Huds
@ Anthem until July 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi // Lucky FLF Ed. Hair
Angel Eyes - Wispy Bang hairbase EvoX
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes
Nuve - Maddie Skin - EvoX/ AK ADVX - BOM
Nuve - Rhea Body Skin - BOM
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Fashiowl Poses - Born to Run Set, Pose 1
Using Included Railway with Ground
Happy Weekend Sale
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

[Rezz Room] - Adult Labrador Retriever




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)