7.20.2023

Date Night


Late night, yeah
I took her on a date night
It done turned into a late night
8 a.m., I gotta take flight
She know she tell me pull up, then I'm on my way
Drop them panties low and put it on my face
You know that I love it, come and let me taste

             ~~Date Night, Toosii

These lyrics are pretty risqué!  But they're perfect for the tiny mini and matching panties by 1 hundred.  This hot dress is called Date Night.  My pose is by Audition, the set named Free spirit.  Gotta be a free spirit to work this dress, right?

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Date Night Dress
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Pushup, Kupra, Reborn/Juicy Boobs
Color Options
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

Nuve - Bella Skin - Lelutka EvoX/ Akeruka ADVX BOM
Updated with new skin tones
Nuve - April Eyeliner
Nuve - Rhea Skin BOM - Specifically for Reborn, other fits to come
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG - ES0630 Hair w/Daisy Add-on
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes
RAWR! - Beloved Necklace
*AvaWay* - ELIZA Bracelets & Rings Set
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Audition Free Spirit Set, Pose 6m
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Flickr
_____________________________

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Riviera (With Surround)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)