7.23.2023

The Longrin Collection by Dreamland Designs


Dreamland Designs' Longrin Collection is available this weekend until Monday, July 24th, 11:59 p.m. SLT for Secret Sales!  Grab these beautiful livingroom or den items for the glorious discounts.  The designer, Venora Magic, takes great care to color coordinate with warm tones to harmonize your living space and make you feel right at home.  I'm always excited to unbox.  I don't just blog for Dreamland Designs, I decorate with all the items for my personal use and rate 'em a TEN.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Longrin Collection
Chesterfield Couch Set, Adult/PG
Cecil Chair, Adult/PG
Coffee Table Set
Fireplace Set
Via Curtain Set
for Secret Sales through 07/24/23 11:59 PM SLT
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)