1.05.2017

Catya Bento Mesh Head by CATWA


Give a girl a new toy, right? I have been a total tweakaholic with my Catya Bento Mesh Head by Catwa. And have probably worn down the patience of all my friends listening to me whine that I wasn't happy with my shape. I even posted a pic on Facebook yesterday saying I was finished tweaking. And wasn't. LOL

But nowwwww I really, really am finished. I loveeeeee my Catya Head!!!! I think she now has the essence of the Candy Head but softer. I love it from every angle. I love my Catwa mesh eyes, I love my eye applier by E.Marie, I love my Lara Hurley skin with it, I love...well you get the drift. I am extremely happy! Oh, love my Izzie's dimples too, can't leave home without 'em. ;)  Thank you to everyone who listened, supported, offered assistance with shape-making, you guys are incredible.

About this gorgeous hair framing my new face! This is Sn@tch's Sn@tch-n-Grab this week, called Leila. She is only 69Ls for each pack! The five color packs are great, sometimes I have a difficult time picking which one I want to wear, fatpack gal that I am. ;) Hurry down to the store, fantastic hair at a great price? I hear the stampede!

Happy shape-making for YOUR Bento Head.



CREDITS:

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy, & Lips (Midtone)
Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head & Mesh Eyes, Maitreya Lara body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (for Catwa Mesh Eyes)
Vivid (New!!) - Wearing a selection from Aquas Pack

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
_______________________________________________________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Leila
This Week's Sn@tch-n-Grab! Only 69Ls for each color pack!
Includes basic, tintable hair bases



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)