1.29.2017

I Love What You've Done With The Place


She:  I love what you've done with the place.
He:   I hear the sarcasm.
She:  Just loving humor. 
He:   Hey, I made the table.
She:  With your own two hands?
He:   Well, no, but I rezzed it.
She:  And what a great job of rezzing it!
He:   I may have to bend you over that table....
She:  Only if you can catch me.




CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Runaway Plaid Undies
Located at The Riots Board

 Click Ad to Enlarge


___________________________________________________

Sandals - Slipper Originals - Juno Black
Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Weekend Sale until Jan 30th !!

Click Ad to Enlarge

Store Information:
___________________________________________________

Hair - Stealthic
Summer Haze

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara body

Skin/Lipstick - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Candy' & Lipstick
Wearing Maitreya & Omega Appliers (for my Bento Hands)

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (Catwa Eyes)

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

ProHands Bento Fem
_______________________________________________________

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Eve 1
Updated to Include Mirrors !!
Click Ad to Enlarge

+
Verocity - Old Wooden Table

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)