1.22.2017

Rainy Days and Mondays


Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothin' ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothin' to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny, but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny, but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me (the one who loves me)

                             ~~ The Carpenters


CREDITS:

Furniture/Decor - Park Place
Home (Display 1)
Comfort Sofa & Accent Chair - Gray Suede
Ebony Wood Rocking Chair w/Color-Change Throw
Dracaena Floor Plant, Glass Vase Table Plants,
Drop-Leaf Coffee Table, Reversible Wall Art,
Round Wire End Table, White Marble Accent Lamp
Gray Fog Area Rug
Swank !!
_____________________________________________________

Outfit - Emerald Couture
Suzie Sweater Set Pink
Includes Pink Cardigan, Pants & Boot Combo
Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
Top w/Multi Applier Hud
Swank !!
_____________________________________________________

EVENT INFO:
___________________________________________________________

Hair - TRUTH HAIR
Miriam - New !!

Skin - Glam Affair - Alexa Applier (Catwa)
Gacha @ Kustom 9 through Feb 10th !!

Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head, Mesh Eyes & Maitreya Lara body

Catwa Eye Applier - Euphoric - Neva Glitter Eyes
Cosmopolitan through Jan 29th !!

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

ProHands Bento Fem

Standing Pose - Kirin - Bird Pose 1
The Seasons Story through Jan 31st !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017

Special Guests - +Half-Deer+ - Chihuahua - Cuddle Buddies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)