1.06.2017

I'm A Woman, W-O-M-A-N


Well I can wash out forty four pairs of socks
And have 'em on the line.
You know I can starch and iron two dozen shirts
'fore you can count from one to nine.
I can slip up a great big dip up of lard
From a drippings can.
Throw it in the skillet, do my shopping,
And be back before it melts in the pan.

'Cause I'm a woman...
W-O-M-A-N.
Let me tell ya again.
I'm a woman...
W-O-M-A-N.

Well I can rub and scrub
'til this house shines just like a dime.
Feed the baby, grease the car,
Powder my nose at the same time.
You know I can get all dressed up,
Go out swinging with the M-A-N,
Jump in bed at five, sleep 'til 6,
And start all over again.

'Cause I'm a woman...
W-O-M-A-N.
Let me tell ya again.
I'm a woman...
W-O-M-A-N.

                           ~~ Peggy Lee


CREDITS:

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy, & Lips (Midtone)
Catwa - Catya (Bento) Head & Mesh Eyes, Maitreya Lara body

Eye Applier - e.marie - day dream (for Catwa Mesh Eyes)
Vivid (New!!) - Wearing a selection from Aquas Pack

Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)
_______________________________________________________________________

Hair - :::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
Leila
This Week's Sn@tch-n-Grab! Only 69Ls for each color pack!
Includes basic, tintable hair bases
+
Aisha Party Dress
Multiple Fits & Textures!
+
Sheerer Stockings - DARK (Classic & Omega Hud)
_______________________________________________________________________

Necklace - !IT! (Indulge Temptation) - Chunky Chain
Gift @ The Avenue !!

Furniture/Decor - Serenity Style
Let's To Bake Collection - Gacha
@ The Liaison Collaborative until Jan 30th !!
Click to Enlarge Key

Pose - Image Essentials - Wall To Wall Collection
Lean 6m

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)