1.01.2017

Swathed in Gold by Sn@tch


A very Happy New Year's Day to you! I hope everyone made merry and are safe and recovering, lol. I spent a relatively quiet evening at home and logged in, partying the night away with some SL friends at Holly Moore's new dance club, called The Grand Club & Mall! The official opening is scheduled for January 8th. Music spans the 50's through the 80's, with specialty sets spanning even more genres, and boy did we have fun! There's a club area and a cool beach (bikinis in winter? oh yeah), and lots of shopping in the mall area for beautiful items. Here's the LM when you check it out - The Grand Club & Mall Landmark (save me!). You can also find the club info on Facebook HERE.


My gorgeously golden ensemble is by Sn@tch! Here are 3 pieces of the Fish 4 This: New Year Grab Bag, in total consisting of 20 pieces - all golds, silvers and a bit of white. What's that you say? You've never gone fishing at Sn@tch before? Oh, oh you must! I have had the very best time with friends fishing for the generously beautiful pieces Ivey Deschanel shares with us. The folks there are so sweet too! If you're having trouble getting a piece or two, just ask in local, and let the tradin' begin. The pieces are transferrable, so ladies, grab your fellah to help you! :p

I'm wearing a new hairstyle, Nightcrawler F18, by Rezology. This is a particularly pretty style, parted in the middle and front layers feathering back from the face and long in back. I'm a bit ahead of myself with partially prepared posts, but I have something super awesome from Rezology to share with you in the next few. Stay tuned!

Did you notice I have on my Lelutka Stella face? I've missed her! She looks even more heart shaped with this hairstyle. I am now working on my personalized Catwa Catya Bento face, and my latest shape will debut actually in the same upcoming post with the Rezology somethin'-somethin'! Exciting stuff!




CREDITS:

:::Sn@tch::: - InWorld / Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
14 - Gilda Sequin Halter (Gold) - Standard Mesh Sizing
16  - Dalaja Skirt (Gold) - Standard Mesh Sizing
19 - Infinity Chain Choker (Gold)
Fish 4 This: New Year Grab Bag !!
_______________________________________________________________________

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Nightcrawler F18  New !!
Now Lower Complexity And BSF (Automatic Breast Size Fitted) !!
_______________________________________________________________________

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Stella
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Estelle Applier (Lelutka)
Found Gacha on MP

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Deep Paris Shadow)
_______________________________________________________________________

Pose - Image Essentials - Wall To Wall Collection
Lean 1
_______________________________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)