1.16.2017

The Way You Love Me


Hey baby
You're driving me crazy with that special loving feeling
That you give to me
And I'm so proud you want me to be your lady
Now I know how it feels to live a fantasy

I used to dream about love,  and sure that's how it was
But I don't have to dream no more
'Cause I, I got more than I can stand
I found me a lover in another man
I got you baby, that's all I was waiting for

And I love the way you love me
I place no one above
I don't want true love
I love (and I love) the way you love me
And baby no matter what
I love the, I love the way you love

Oh baby baby baby
I might as well face it I've fallen in so deep
You have control of me without a doubt
It has to be the greatest
You're every bit the man I had hoped you'd be

                      ~~ Karyn White


CREDITS:

Pose - Image Essentials - Alliance
Couple Pose
150Ls @ Pretty Things Showroom through Feb 6th !!

Click To Enlarge

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About Image Essentials:
___________________________________________________________

Outfit - [[ Masoom ]] - Peyton
Bra, Panties, Separate Strategic Coverup
Maitreya, Hourglass - Color Hud, Can Mix and Match
@ Mesh Body Addicts until Jan 31st !!

* * * * * * * * * *
More Info About [[ Masoom ]] :
___________________________________________________________

Hair - .LeLutka. - Blair

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body

Skin - Glam Affair - Serah Applier (Lelutka)
The Project Se7en until Jan 30th !!

Catwa - Mesh Eyes

ProHands Bento Fem
Hydra Rings

Heels - #EMPIRE - InWorld Marketplace
Columbine
___________________________________________________________

HE IS WEARING:

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - JUDAS Omega Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)
Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM Mesh

Hair - *ARGRACE* - AKIRA

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (London Fog)

Shirt - Cold Ash - KINGSBURY
Fitmesh & Standard Mesh Sizing

Jeans - Cold Ash - OCELOT
Fitmesh & Standard Mesh Sizing

Boots - Cold Ash - JERICHO
Desert Boot
___________________________________________________________

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)