1.23.2017

What Do Angels Wear


Well let's see, they have pretty hair, and pretty wings...and often, pretty lingerie. ;)

My hair is by Rezology called Sweet Dreams. Aptly named, it IS sweet and softly flowing. My steampunk wings are also by Rezology! Definitely fit for an angel.

ZOZ nails, anyone? Why thank you, don't mind if I do! This is a selection from the Arts Polish set, available to Cosmopolitan. These particular polishes are a stunning array of artistic colors, very pleasing to the eye and will coordinate and emphasize your beautiful outfits.


My gorgeous lingerie that even angels want is by TST Creations. This is Anita Body in pink and black. I think my designers heard my wishes back with the gorgeous Anita Black and Red I blogged HERE.

In other personal SL news (lol), I have tweaked my Lelutka head until I think I'm finally happy! Yay! Let me know what you think.


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Sweet Dreams
+
Steampunk Wings
___________________________________________________________

Lingerie - TST Creations - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Anita Body pink and black
Maitreya, Belleza, Omega
___________________________________________________________

Nails -{ZOZ}- The Arts Polish
Slink, Maitreya & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
Cosmopolitan until Jan 28th !!

Head/Body - .LeLutka. - Simone Head 2.0 Bento
w/ Maitreya Body Slink Hands

Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Catwa Eye Applier - Euphoric - Neva Glitter Eyes
Cosmopolitan through Jan 29th !!
___________________________________________________________

Pose (Pic 1) - Zomy - InWorld
Hands up #4 mirrored

Pose (Pic 2) - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Dance 3 - 6m

Click Ad To Enlarge

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)