1.29.2023

Have a seat, you and me


Have a seat, you and me
Me and you, we just ate
Let's acclimate
Rest, relax, share a story
One with you in your glory
And if we want to cuddle
We can do that too
You and me, me and you.

                     ~~LauraGenia Viper


CREDITS:

Dreamland Designs - Fleming Cozy Nook
For NextUp Event through January 31st
(Note: Books on shelves NOT included - credited below)
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________

Bloom! - Flora Set
Texture Change Options
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

{what next} - House Plant - Rubber Tree

KraftWork - Anne Collection . Assorted Books

floorplan. - chain frame (portrait) / silver

Pitaya - Tie up shade curtains (open)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)