1.14.2023

Winter in my heart


They say flowers bloom in spring
Red and golden, blue and pink
They say seasons turn in time
Theirs our changing, why won't mine?

It must be winter in my heart
There's nothing warm in there at all
I miss the summer and spring
The floating, yellow leaves of fall

                  ~~Winter In My Heart, The Avett Brothers


CREDITS:

 Nuve - IVY Skin - New Mainstore Release
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, eyeshadow, lip tint packs
(Wearing Sunkissed, Eyeshadow 15, Lip Tint 5)
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Lil' Bloom Nail Art - Lilac Gloss Pack
Hud for Reborn
Dollholic starting January 18th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Sintiklia - Hair Brooklyn
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Honor Eyes @ Access until February 8th
RAWR! - Neve Earrings
REBORN by eBODY
Pink Cream Pie - Amelia Shirt & Jacket

Diversion - Blossom, Pose 4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)