1.15.2023

It's like a little prayer


Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home
When you call my name, it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour, I can feel your power
Just like a prayer, you know I'll take you there
I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighin'
I have no choice
I hear your voice
Feels like flying

           ~~Like A Prayer, Madonna


CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Designer's Choice Collection
Deux Necklace, Earrings
 @ Swank

Kokoro - Delicate Circle, Wearing Option 02 Static
 @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 Nuve - IVY Makeup - New Mainstore Release
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows-HD or BOM, eyeshadow, lip tint packs
(Wearing Brows, Eyeshadow 15, Lip Tint 5)

 Nuve Lexie Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed/Browless)
Lelutka EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

tram - L0708 hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Honor Eyes @ Access until February 8th
Addams // Mazu Flirty Dress
REBORN by eBODY

Stun Poses - Coven Anim 3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)