1.06.2023

Wintry Abode


My Thursday evening turned out to be messy computer-wise!  I should have seen it coming.  I should have been prepared.  But it happened all at once.  Everything needed updating.  My GeForce driver update chirped at me first.  Then suddenly, I was updating Windows.  Afterwards, camera raw stopped working in Photoshop so I was installing a major update there too!  

Finally, FINALLY, my photo is finished.  I hope you like it and give the creators some love; the builds are really beautiful.

Happy shopping in 2023!


CREDITS:

The Green Door - Layton House
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 _____________________________

 Serenity Style - Winter Pond
@ Uber until January 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

CHEZ MOI FURNITURES - Coronado Patio Set
PG or Adult w/Texture Hud
More Info HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

[CIRCA] - "Winter Elegance" Lily Holiday Wreath - Blue
Hayabusa Design - Oak Chene
.:Tm:.Creation - Winter Snowy Pine Plants Rock Arrangement
.:Tm:.Creation - Winter Snowy Rocks Plants Arrangement





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)