1.21.2023

Makings of a model


You should be a model [whistle]
I bet u hear that all the time got the body of a goddess face
like an angel gurl I'm being honest
I can see u up on my cover of a magazine

I swore I've seen u on a gucci magazine
or was it the lowrider next to the sixty three
or was it covergirl it don't really matter
I'm flattered by ur smile and ur lips make you bad too.
Settle down as I take u on a little trip
sexy pre madonna to the world you'se a gift.
Fly like the wings of a plane from the heavens above u
the thunder and the rain sitting down
watching every move that u make
u shopping at tiffanys u make no mistake huh.
ur so good u so hood u so commercial
damn gurl u gots the makings of a model.

                     ~~You Should Be A Model, Mr.Capone-E


CREDITS:

 [[ Masoom ]] - Dark Seraph Collection
Ebody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Lara, Lara Petite
Mounds - Stand alone pack sold separately
@ Equal10 until February 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

 Nuve Lexie Skin - BOM (Wearing Sunkissed/Browless)
Lelutka EvoX/Catwa HDPro
Nuve - IVY Brows EvoX
Nuve - Dramatic Eyeliner 8 w/Shine EvoX
Nuve - Amanda Lip Tint 10 EvoX
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

DOUX - Jillian Hairstyle @ Dubai
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Honor Eyes @ Access until February 8th
RAWR! - Neve Earrings EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________ 

 B(u)y Me Poses - Ladder Shoot, Pose 4
@ Black Fair until January 29th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

FOXCITY. - Photo Booth -Bubble Pop (With Lights)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)