1.04.2023

Snow Day


I'm turning my head from the wind
It's cold but I've been colder
And as the dew seeps slowly through the holes and dampens my skin
I feel the sting of mother nature
I'm going to close my eyes soon
And this is the only place I can do it
At the top of this hill
I sit down
 
I dismiss everything I see in front of me
All mountains crumble and turn to dust
Colour slips away
Just like it always does
If I can't see you then why should I see?
They say don't live in the past
And I don't
I live deep within myself
Just like everyone else
 
And then I close my eyes
And then I fall to you

               ~~Snow Day, Shame


CREDITS:

::Loa:: - Elsa Makeup Set - BOM
Eyes (Plum), Snowflakes R&L and Nose,
Blush Eyes & Nose, Shine Cheeks

Mosquito's Way - Cecilia Wristbands
Maitreya, Reborn, Legacy, Belleza GenX, Kupra, Erika
Texture Customization
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

until January 10th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Sintiklia - Katryn Hair w/Hat
Avi-Glam - Hollywood Eyes
Nuve - HAILEY Skin, Taylor Eyebrows, Body V4
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Pink Cream Pie - Janissa Shirt
:: ANTAYA :: - Fur stole "Hilda"
REBORN by eBODY
__________________________

piXit iPortrait - Hands, Pose F8

Hayabusa Design - Aria Gate


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)