1.23.2023

Hesitation


...there’s a question that I’ll never ask
No one to help me when I’m feeling bad
Hesitation
Hesitation, oh
You gotta know
I’ve been a mess since I met you
I’m stuck in a mood tonight
Oh

When it’s dark out, I’m the one you need, yeah
Listen to the beating of your heart’s song, heart’s song
When it’s dark out, I’m the one you need, yeah
Listen to the beating of your heart’s song, song

                 ~~Hesitations, Shiloh Dynasty


CREDITS:

Hilly Haalan - Adara Dress
Multi-Fits w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Vezzo Ink Tattoo - Hella Tattoo - Wearing BOM 50%
Black/White, 3 opacity options, BOM, Multi Appliers
Lelutka EvoX, AK ADVX, GA.EG, BoMGenX,
LOGO, CRYPTID heads. Belleza, Signature, Maitreya,
Ebody Reborn + Juicy Boobs, Legacy bodies
Black Fair until January 29th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Pale)
Nuve - Taylor V2 Eyebrows
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Wasabi // Nocturne Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Hollywood Eyes
RAWR! - Sumblime Earrings EvoX
TETRA - Lara high boots
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________
 
piXit Cute Curves, Pose F3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)