6.09.2023

A pitstop to visit with friends


So I'm out biking, like I do in casual attire, and came to a stop by my little frog friends.  They seem to be suspiciously arranged to welcome me.  Who better to listen to my thoughts of the day?  With their happy buggy eyes and smile, I can't help but smile back and my day always brightens.  

My outfit is Saskia by Hilly Haalan, perfect for some attractive exercise.  My bike pose is by Fashiowl Poses, the set being named Walk This Way, and ready for you for the Happy Weekend sales.  My little froggy friends are by Serenity Style for Wanderlust, called The Garden Stone Frog Set.  I would tell you I'm wearing skin by Nuve, but then I always am!  By the way, there is much newness for this weekend, go check it out.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Hilly Haalan - Saskia Set
Maitreya, Legacy/Perky, Reborn, w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Wasabi //Aliana Hair
.LeLutka. - SIWA 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
Nuve - Jenny Skin - EvoX BOM
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________
 
Fashiowl Poses - Walk This Way Set, Pose 2
Happy Weekend
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

 Serenity Style - Garden Stone Frog Set
Wanderlust Event
at store June 10th through June 11th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Hayabusa Design - Choisya Bush



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)