6.15.2023

Intergalactic Moment


Let’s go dancing far into the galaxy
Fly to the moon and then to me
I’ll light up Pluto, Venus, Mars and Mercury
Before I think to leave
I’ll get a one way ticket out into the cosmos
Leaving behind the Milky Way
Picking a star to take me far to where I wanna be
Riding on the rays

And if you come with me
We could go explore each constellation
See the universe and explore a foreign space station
Flying high above the night, watching our planet as it spins
I have hope that you’ll follow me

                 ~~Intergalactic Disco, Caitlin Myers


CREDITS:

 [[ Masoom ]] - Fire Bird Set
Compatible with:
Reborn/Juicy Boobs,/Mounds, Kupra, Legacy/Perky, Maitreya/Petite
@ Equal10 until July 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Stealthic - Makeout Hair Access
.LeLutka. - ZO 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
Nuve - Sadie Skin - EvoX BOM
Nuve - Laura Brows - EvoX BOM
Nuve - Rhea Body Skin - EvoX BOM
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

Audition Intergalactic Bento Pose Set, Pose 2
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Flickr
___________________________
 
The Bearded Guy - Utopia Poison Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)