6.10.2023

If you think you don't tell him enough, you can show him


I Hundred's Love You Undies is such an adorable set complete with a little heart and bento pose.  I like it because I can be a little reserved expressing emotion.  This can say it for me!  Love you, my Reciful.  ;)

Also,  hop over to Nuve this weekend for Sadie.  The skin and brows are up for The Saturday Sale.  Then for Happy Weekend, pick up the array of matching makeups.  Nuve's skin made me fall in love with Lelutka's Zo head!

Happy weekend and otherwise shopping!

CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Love You Undies
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Kupra,
Reborn, GenX Classic&Curvy
Color Options
@ Mainstore
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

Nuve - Sadie Skin - Lelutka EvoX/ Akeruka ADVX
Fitted for Lelutka ZO Head
Skin & Brows for The Saturday Sale
Sadie Makeups for Happy Weekend
Nuve - Sadie EyeShadow EvoX12 / Lip Tint EvoX 13
Nuve - April Eyeliner
Nuve - Rhea Skin BOM - Specifically for Reborn, other fits to come
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG - ES0601 Hair @  Fameshed
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
RAWR! - Leah Earrings EvoX, Baroque Necklaces/Bellychain
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)