6.19.2023

I ain't missing you no matter what my friends say


Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away
And I'm wondering why you left
And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time
Thinking about you
And it's almost driving me wild
And that's my heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight
I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you
No matter
What my friends say

                     ~~Missing You, John Waite


CREDITS:

Heartsdale Jewellery - Tuscany Necklace/Earrings
 @ Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

WINGSDG - ES0615 Hair @ Hair Fair 2023

Nuve - Sadie Skin - Lelu Evo X
Nuve - Sadie Eyeshadow 11 - Evo X
Nuve - Sadie Lip Tint 12 - Evo X
Nuve - April eyeliner

.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Bohemiam Eyes @ Access until July 8th
REBORN by eBODY
Blueberry - Unbothered Top
___________________________

 {NANTRA} - Good As Hell Set, Pose 3
@ Hair Fair 2023 until July 2nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)