6.17.2023

July poster girl


I thought immediately of doing a Vargas Girl type shot when I saw this sexy-cute outfit by Le'La!  This is Betsy 4th July and you''ll find her at the Main Store.  I mean, seriously, cute or what?  Wear this outfit altogether.  Wear as separates with other pieces of your wardrobe.  I love it!  So with the 4th of July nearly upon us, this is much needed.

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Le'La Design - Betsy 4th July
Jacket, Skirt, Hat, Heels, Earrings, Panties, Face Tattoo BOM EvoX
Maitreya/Petite/Flat, Legacy/Perky, Kupra, Reborn, GenX Classic/Curvy
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Wasabi //Obsidian Hair
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
Nuve Hailey Skin/Lip Tint 13, Taylor v2 Eyebrows, April Eyeliner - EvoX BOM
Nuve - Rhea Body Skin - EvoX BOM
REBORN by eBODY

Lyrium. - Aline Breathing Stand 3 CURVY P3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)