6.17.2023

Chillin' with my baby capybaras


I took some time to play with my capybaras by Mutresse.  You'll find these to collect at The Arcade.  I was aware of what they were but did more research.  Did you know they're the largest rodents in the world?  My babies will get quite big!  They are native to South America and are semi-equatic.  Groups are called herds, and the babies are pups.  

My play pose is by Fashiowl Poses, part of the Wake Me Up set.  Check out the super cute items that complete this set for playing with kitties too!  Find these on the Happy Weekend wall.

I put my Lelutka Halle head back on with Nuve's Hailey skin and other makeups.  Popped in my Avi-Glam Energy Eyes (as I would my contacts in RL, lol).  Then went shopping at Kustom9 and picked up Truth/Wasabi Collective Aloha hair, and Addams' Mel Outfit.  

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Mutresse - Chill Capybaras
@ The Arcade until June 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Fashiowl Poses - Wake Me Up, Pose 5
Happy Weekend
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective wWasabi / Aloha Hair @ Kustom9
.LeLutka. - HALLE 3.1 Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Energy Eyes
Nuve Hailey Skin/Lip Tint 13, Taylor v2 Eyebrows, April Eyeliner - EvoX BOM
Nuve - Rhea Body Skin - EvoX BOM
Addams - Mel Outfit @ Kustom9
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)