3.16.2016

Celtic Garden Party at Swank


Come join me for my little Celtic garden party here at home. :-)

Though green may be done for some tomorrow, not me! I love green, so I'll probably still be sharing lots of green for the rest of the month. The Swank Event has plenty of green for you for this round of Luck o' the Irish. To be fair, not just green, so many of the fashions are available in other colors too! Like the pretty gown I'm wearing from Chambre Rose - beautiful colors! It's part of a Gacha set, ladies! It has earrings and a stunning head dress too.

TP over to Swank for wonderful garden decor too. Cases in point - Incendia's Luck of the Irish Wishing Well, and comfy yet stylish items from Park Place. Our surroundings need to be swank too!

CREDITS:

**********************************
:-:Chambre Rose:-: - SERSEI dress green (wearing Maitreya fit)
Gacha Item !!
Swank

Park Place - 
Emerald Isle Garden Set
Flower Basket - Red
Shamrock Plant Stick
Tropical Breeze Magazine Basket
Swank

Incendia
Luck of the Irish Wishing Well
Swank

EVENT INFO:
*************************************

/Wasabi Pills/ - Lee Mesh Hair
Hairology Now !!
More info about the Event HERE

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)