3.14.2016

The Unicorn Dream


The Unicorn Dream

Every night I dream,
Silent footfalls in my sleep,
Flitting through the rising mist,
I see glimpses; brilliant white.

Dream eyes watch me search,
Still, noiseless figures in the trees,
They understand the need,
They know it's all in vain.

Countless times I've tried,
Just one glance would be enough,
An endless game,
The winner; no one knows.

I command, I ask, I plead,
Nothing seems to work,
He doesn't feel my want,
As the mists part yet again.

I give up and sit, 
Tears coursing down my cheeks,
And he steps out, and I finally see
My life, my love, my timeless Unicorn.
              --Suzy


CREDITS:

:::Phoenix::: - Yasmin Hair
Hairology Now !!
More info about the Event HERE

Virtual Diva - Throne Couture
Gown, chest add, long veil, earrings
(standard mesh sizing)

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Unicorn 9 - RARE!

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)