3.07.2016

FFL PARIS Luxe and Semi-Precious!


This is Chez Moi's adorable Lemonade Booth, the store's March Group Gift!


I apologize in advance - I usually chatter through my posts. But for the next 2 weeks with Fashion for Life items, I just ask that you pay particular attention to my credits while I try to share as many wonderful donation items from stores as I can! Above is LUXE Paris' BORD DE MER outfit, including boots (Fashion for Life item). So cute for on-the-go!

Below is the Fury jewelry collection by Semi-Precious (Fashion for Life item). It comes with a multi-texture change hud.


I'm showing off my Zoz Nails, Dsignature Easter Silver Tip, which can be found at the Revamped Event

My drink is one of the rezzables from The Lemonade Stand by Chez Moi.


 Okay, well I chattered a little bit. :-)  Off to work on the next post!

 CREDITS:

FASHION FOR LIFE
LUXE Paris - BORD DE MER Crop Top, Pants & Boots (Slink High)

FASHION FOR LIFE
Jewelry - Semi-Precious - Fury Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets

Fashion for Life SL - http://fashionforlifesl.com/



Hair - Tukinowaguma - Irja A - InWorld

Mayfly InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Lake Shadow)

Zoz Nails - Dsignature Easter Silver Tip
Slink, Maitreya & Zoz Mesh
@ Revamped Event Until March 20th !!

CHEZ MOI - InWorld
The Lemonade Booth - March Group Gift !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)