3.16.2016

Utter Femininity


I published this post this morning before RL work! Now I'm back to add some description before more sharing. This jewelry set by Zuri Rayna is truly exquisite. It's call Maija, Champagne & Diamonds. The glistening diamonds and soft, luminescent pearls are breathtakingly beautiful in this set. There's a softness to it that states utter femininity.

Slipper Originals' Sunny Tube Top will definitely get a workout adding from inventory with warm weather approaching! This tube top comes in standard and SLink mesh sizing. I'm wearing it with my Maitreya body, so it's sizing will mostly likely work with others as well. Now the thing about this top, the accompanying texture hud offers oh, pretty much every color. That's easier said than listing the colors! :-)

My pose in the first pic is Sensuality 5 (mirror) by Image Essentials. This is a pack of fabulous poses I picked up at the store's 50L Weekend sale. An innocent temptress! If the sale items have been switched out, never fear, it will be something else just as wonderful or you can hunt down these poses not far away.


I'm also wearing Blacklace Beauty makeup on my Lelutka head. It covers the eye/lip applier options, but I do want to mention the Glam Affair applier I have on. Look at my pretty pink cheeks and innocent eyebrow arch. I love the soft but very noticeable pink! I think this applier may have the pinkest cheeks released by Glam Affair thus far. It has my vote!


CREDITS:

Hair:  NO.MATCH_NO.KEY.

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

Zuri Jewelry - InWorld / Website / Facebook
Maija Collection - Champagne/Diamonds
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Belly Jewel

Slipper Originals - InWorld Marketplace
Sunny Tube Top
standard mesh and SLink sizing

erratic / cerise - panties  (maitreya)

Image Essentials - Inworld
Sensuality 5 mirror
50L Weekends

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara body, 
Glam Affair Jamaica skin (Maitreya),
Glam Affair - Helena Lelutka Head Applier - Jamaica Uber

Blacklace Beauty - Tempest Eyeshadow, Jelly Sheer Lipstick
(for Lelutka Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)