10.24.2016

A Pirate's Life For Me


Well actually, no, a pirate's life is NOT for me. But I sure wouldn't mind a handsome buccaneer sweeping me off my feet!

My beautiful gown is by Luxe Paris, called Golden Sand. It is full length, light and airy, and the top is well suited for updo's OR long hair. This would be a lovely cruise or vacation outfit, somewhere to enjoy the sun and evening dancing...with a buccaneer? :-)



CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - EMO-tions - * JOCELYN *

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Sydney *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Nails - La Boheme - InWorld Marketplace Flickr Website
Spellcast Gold
*Slink & Omega* Manicure & Pedicure
Gift Through Fabulously Free Group NOW through October 31st !!


Gown - Luxe Paris Fashion House - InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
GOLDEN SAND Gown (Wearing Maitreya version)

Earrings - Maxi Gossamer - InWorld
Amalfi Summer Nights

Pose - {NANTRA} - InWorld
Ayla 1

Pose - Icons of Style
Jewelry 7 L

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)