10.01.2016

La Boheme's Sultrification


Happy October 1st! It's my favorite month of the year with Halloween and my birthday, actually the same day! Is it any wonder I love the mystery, intrigue and spookiness of the season? :p

She gazed at her next victim, ethereal eyes glowing in anticipation of the feast. Gazing back in all the innocence of a lamb to slaughter, he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Abruptly, a small stab of fear raced through him, but he stood immobilized. Or, entranced....

I was recently invited to join the La Boheme blogging team and I'm still doing a happy dance. I have long admired Santana Lumiere's artistry with cosmetics, lending itself readily to the fantasy genre and that mystery and intrigue that beckons me! Try La Boheme makeups and appliers and sultrify your look. The nail appliers are available now at the InWorld Store (GIFT!). I'm loaded to the gills in this pic with La Boheme - eyes, eyeshadow, lips, and nails - and couldn't be happier. Added bonus - you'll be shocked at the more than reasonable prices! I was (while I ran around an event with stacked purchases falling out of my laden arms - should have gotten a cart). :-/

A brief note about the rose I'm using - it's part of an outfit created by Morea Style. I previously blogged the gorgeous Evelyne outfit HERE. The store is closing permanently as Morea Decosta, the designer, fulfills RL obligations. Sad day very soon! Currently there are huge discounts, so grab up all the pretties you can before they are no more!


CREDITS:

Skin - DeeTalez - Gillian applier for Catwa Candy - Eastern
 Slink hands

Hair - Exile:: Wherever I Go

***************

Eyes - La Boheme - Garou (Mesh)
@ We <3 Role-Play October 4th through 31st !!

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Stella v2 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Role-Play October 4th through 31st !!

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

Sneak Peek! - Lips - La Boheme - Catwa Lips London Lights Set 2
@ Boho Culture Fair October 21st through November 4th !!
Landmark available closer to event start

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

Nails - La Boheme - InWorld / Marketplace / Flickr / Website
Spellcast Silver
*Slink & Omega* Manicure & Pedicure
Gift Through Fabulously Free Group NOW through October 31st !!

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge

***************

Morea Style - InWorld
Rose for Mouth
Part of Evelyne Gown Collection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)