10.24.2016

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might


...have the wish I wish tonight. And maybe this wonderful well will help me with wishes too!

We're into the Fall season of SL Fashion! I'piteme offers us this adorable Jenny Long Hoodie and Chantel Socks & Pumps. These are very sexy but conscious of the cooler weather. Have you ever noticed that sometimes coverage can be even sexier? ;)


My hair is by Rezology, named BAMF. Don't forget, Rezology hairstyles are undergoing a massive overhaul into lower complexity to fight the jelly morphing!


Chez Moi's Stone Well Butterflies is truly a must-have for beautiful garden scenery, but more particularly, the animations and poses to spend time with your loved one! The photo taking poses are awesome, try it.


Here's a look at Insol's Daria which applies to Catwa heads. It is gorgeous on Catwa Candy! I'm also again wearing La Boheme eyeshadow. This is the Traci Set 2, which you can find at We <3 Roleplay until the end of the month. Can you tell I've fallen in love with La Boheme cosmetics? And for the price, omg, you will too!


CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
BAMF
Now Lower Complexity !!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Traci Set 2 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Jenny Long Hoodie
Chantel Socks & Pumps
Both w/ lots of fits & extensive texture huds

Flowers/Landscaping - .:Tm:. Creation - InWorld (Main Store) / Facebook Flickr
Ground Cover Cherry blossom Flowers
Asian Garden Plants Rocks Arrangement

Well - CHEZ MOI - Stone Well Butterflies
PG or Adult
Single & Couple Animations, Props, also includes couple pic poses
@ Tres Chic until November 10th !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)