10.15.2016

Borelli's Fashion Minnie and You


It's the weekend! How is everyone? This is my favorite time of the year - it's getting cooler, fall leaves, bonfires, hay rides...and Halloween soon! Not to mention my birthday. Oh, I just mentioned it. :p Here, it's still very warm by afternoon causing havoc with what to wear. We need a couple of different outfits daily to tolerate the weather!

I had to share this with you real quick, the cutest casual outfit ever! This is Minnie and You, by Borelli's Fashion. With all the fits included, it's going to fit perfectly (I am wearing Maitreya). It looks fabulous from the rear too! I couldn't help but smile when I put it on...well, you know...Minnie. Okay, I'm a kid at heart.

Time to drop my hoverboard, hop on, and ride around as I prepare for the next post to share with you! Yes, we can really ride the included hoverboard. Cute, cute, cute!


CREDITS:

Skin - Glam Affair - Calliope Applier (Catwa)
w/ Catwa Candy head & Maitreya Lara body

Hair - Magika - InWorld Marketplace
Kyo

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Outfit - Borelli's Fashion / Marketplace / Facebook
Minnie and You
Crop Top, Shorts/Coverall (multiple fitmesh sizes)
Sneakers, Backpack, Hoverboard
Includes PomPom Beanie Hat (see below)

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge


Tattoo - CS TATTOO - Fleur De Lis
Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Omega

Pose - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Jacey 4m
Check for this set at Suicide Dollz through October 20th !!
Only 50Ls for the set, including Mirrors, during Event!

Click Ad Pic to Enlarge


Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)