10.12.2016

Arachnophobia


Daydreaming. I am a scintillatingly sexy spider woman. Yeah. That's what I'll build on for this evening's costume party. Strike a pose. Mmhmm, I really like this mask! Lights, camera zooms in...All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup....


GIRLIE SHRIEK !!! Omg, there's a spider on the fridge. Fear adrenalin spiking, I quickly snatch up a houseshoe to swat the thing to death. 


Okay, okay, save the spider...who was probably coming to serve me, after all. I caught him in a jar to release him OUTSIDE. Ick!


CREDITS:

Skin - Glam AffairCalliope Applier (Catwa)
w/ Catwa Candy head & Maitreya Lara body

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Voluminous Topknot
Now Lower Complexity !!

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Eyeshadow - La Boheme - Gia Set 1 *Catwa Applier*
We <3 Roleplay until October 31st !!

Mask - !IT! - Black Widow Mask
w/Texture Hud

Nails -{ZOZ}- Royal Beauty Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Cosmopolitan - Anniversary Round - until October 22nd !!

Outfit - Maci
Tonia (Exclusive)
Includes Dress, Heels & Necklace
Standard Mesh, Maitreya, Slink(s), Belleza(s)
Rock Your Rack 2016 through October 16th !!!
(presented by Models Giving Back)


*********************************

Poses - Image Essentials
Burn It With Fire (Gacha)
Exclusive @ Pose Lover & Friends Event starting October 14th !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)